Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, we are at the end of this learning journey. I thought it was a very useful way to learn about a lot of things I had never experienced. I don't feel like such a dummy around my kids anymore, I actually know what they are talking about now. I feel the only downside to the program was a huge deficit in the amount of time the steps actually took. It was originally thought it would only take 15 minutes to half an hour to complete each step, when in actuality it sometimes took that long just to read through the exercise directions. All in all, it was fun and heck yes I'd do it again. I just wish there was a way to do these things under one password. I now have about 10 new accounts and passwords, which just adds to the middle-aged angst and confusion of my day-to-day existence. I was always worried that I'd lose my little, tattered cheat-sheet. Thank you to everyone who came up with a new and exciting format to teach us things which will help us to serve our customers better while having a little fun ourselves.

Over, and out.

No comments: