Tuesday, October 21, 2008

http://www.podfeed.net/rss/2.xml

Item 21 in Learn and Play was to learn about podcasts. I was not impressed. I went to both podfeed and podcastalley and couldn't figure out how to make any of the podcasts play. However, not one to give up easily I did scroll through the offerings in search of something that interested me. Not too much did. As I stated way back when, at the beginning of this adventure, I think the majority of blogging, podcasting etc is just regular people who want to be heard. Well, if you want to be heard, and understood, your best bet is to talk to someone, old school, face-to-face. There is no communication without emotion and body language. I believed that at the beginning of this odyssey and I still believe that. It's been fun but there isn't a lot that will engage me in the future.

No comments: