Friday, October 10, 2008

This morning I learned about Goggle Docs. This is a revolutionary concept which will make the sharing of information much easier. Recently my daughter and I experienced more than a little aggravation trying to get a resume from her computer to mine. She has Vista operating system and we do not. The document would not transfer in a format which we could open. Finally my husband figured out how to change the format of her document. All this trouble could have been avoided if we had simply used goggle docs. And we are three individuals with many years of computer usage between us! I think it will be useful for businesses but also schools, libraries and home. I have several spreadsheets at home, but like the ease of the templates provided on Goggle docs. I could see myself using them in the future instead of the old fashioned spreadsheet. I also liked the layouts for the online photo albums.

No comments: